My name is Andy, and for as long as I can remember I’ve loved words. Writing them, speaking them, fumbling over them.
I loved them so much, I kept them cooped up in my cranium, protected from the outside world.
I’ve decided to let them out for some fresh air on this blog.
If you happen to meet them, keep an eye on them or let me know what you think? Unless you catch them starting a fire – then we’re all in trouble.
And, before they get over-excited and start making up stories about me, here’s 10 Andy Whitson facts that are definitely true:
- My highest ever cricket score is 18 (not out).
- In 2015 I watched this video and haven’t used Instagram/Twitter since.
- I love my wife and kids (the people – not the TV show).
- However I do love this TV show.
- By day I work with the talented & hilarious MediaWorks Manawatu team.
- By night I pretend to be a music critic, curating charts and playlists on Spotify.
- The movie Hook still has me hooked.
- My Survivor Series team would be 90’s HBK, Chris Jericho, RVD, Razor Ramon & a mystery partner.
- My vice? Chocolate.
- My advice? Read this book.
Thanks for checking out the blog. I hope you enjoy it.